It was opened in January 1996 and is surrounded by 125 ha. Protected primary and secondary rainforest. Apart from the hotel grounds, belongs to the Lodge 100 ha protected rainforest on the banks of the Napo River. The resort is built on 5 ha. The Lodge is located on the banks of Misahualli River, a tributary of Napo River, which forms after about 1400 km, in Perú the Amazon.
The Lodge is surrounded by 330 acres of protected rainforest. Additionally, the Lodge protects 264 acres of primary rainforest on the banks of Napo River.
- 17 Double rooms with bathroom, hot water, fan and terrace
- 3 Familiar suites (2 double rooms each) living room, bathroom, hot water, fan and terrace.
- Free Purified Water
- Whirpoll (16 sq.) with sun terrace
- Pergola and hammocks
- Fire place
- Conference hall for 40 persons
- Hall with billiard, Sat-TV and Bar
- Large gardens
- 225 hectars of protected rainforest
- Private beach on the River
- Parking place
- Laundry service
- Internet service
- Mobil Signal Claro and Movist