The YarinaEco Lodge is strategically located in an area of forest that counts on the highest diversity of micro-habitats in the Napo area. This means that there are more species of animals, birds, reptiles and insects than anywhere else on the Napo River or in the surroundings. The Yarina Eco Lodge is located on the Napo River only 60 minutes by covered motorized canoe from Puerto Francisco de Orellana (EL COCA).
Accomodation and facilities :
- 20 multiple huts (single, double, triple and quadruple accommodations)
- each hut with private bathrooms and showers.
- all huts are built with typical materials of the zone.
- water is provided 24 hours in the bathrooms and showers
- electricity is provided through a generator from 18H00 till 22H00 (110 V.)
- each hut is equipped with beds (all beds with mosquito nets), closet, hammock and a lamp
- 24 hours hot water
- each bathroom is equipped with sink, shower, toilet, toilet paper, soap and towel.
- there is a big cabin near the Maduro River where the guest can find the restaurant, the bar and a comfortable place to rest.
- the kitchen staff offers a healthy variety of food. If the guests have vegetarian preferences, our staff is ready to offer vegetarian food.
- the administration of the lodge offers the guests a security box to keep their valueables.
Sumary of activities :
- Piranha fishing;
- Night excursions;
- Blow gun practice;
- Shamanic experience;
- Trekking inside the forest;
- Visit the ARCADIA Rescue Center;
- Races by Manduro and Napo Rivers;
- Nocturnal navigation looking for caimans;
- Cultural activities visiting an indigenous Quichua family;
- and more, much more …